Wednesday, September 17, 2014


Just added this cozy and rustic fall vintage collection to my shop.  Even though it's technically still summer, the nights and mornings are cool and crisp around here and I'm ready for fall.  I can't wait to go apple picking and if I can, to drag my family out for an autumn hike somewhere where the leaves are changing and the seasons feel on the cusp of something new...

My personal favorite from this collection is this big, round, gathering basket (middle, bottom row).  I've never seen one like this!  It's really sturdy and has the perfect vintage patina to it.  I imagine it being filled with apples, yarn, blankets...or any other fall collection you can dream up!

Right now, I'm in production mode getting ready for the holiday season, shows, etc., so I'll be posting new things in the shop frequently (after such a relaxing and lazy summer away from the shop).

Thanks as always, for stopping by and having a look around.

No comments: